At Anantara Dhigu your days can be as busy or relaxed as you choose. Indulge your senses at the over water spa with a luxurious treatment or enjoy the thrills on offer at the surf school and water sports centre. This breath-taking resort is comfortably spread across three linked islands, so you are sure to find something to please everyone. With an easy transfer of just 35-minutes by speedboat from Malé International Airport, Anantara Dhigu offers 110 beach villas and over water suites. Enjoy wading into the surf from your beach villa or slip into the stunning waters of the lagoon from your over water suite. Surf, dive or escape to a deserted island before returning to treat your senses to the incredible food, prepared freshly each day, by the outstanding chefs. And, for guests over 18, or families with dinner reservations, you can also enjoy all the facilities on offer at sister resort Anantara Veli.
Sorry, we have no rooms at this property on your dates.
Please try another date.
From welcoming at the airport to helping your transfer to resort.
REMARKS & INCLUSIONS
• Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
• The Government tax is subject to change by the Government of Maldives with or without prior notice. The Guest will bear all tax increments, should there be any amendments.
• All rates are per room per night and inclusive of daily buffet breakfast.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
• Check-In time is 2:00 pm local time. Check-Out time is 12:00 pm local time.
• Early Check-In/Late Check-Out are subject to availability and will incur a charge of 100% of the nightly room rate.
MINIMUM STAY PERIODS
• A minimum stay of 3 nights is required during Peak Season and check out on 31 December is not allowed
• For split stays a minimum of 2 nights is required in each room category.
• Guests are welcome to dine at Fushi Café and 73 Degrees when a buffet meal is available at the restaurants.
• Guests can also dine at the speciality restaurants: Sea.Fire.Salt, Terrazzo and Baan Huraa. Certain items are not included in the meal plans and will be chargeable as per supplement.
• Origami, Japanese specially restaurant on Anantara Veli and The Living Room on Naladhu, and any special events are not included in the meal plan and are fully chargeable as per consumption or set menu.
• Meal plans are based on a three course menu per person composed of starter, main, and dessert. Beverages are not included & charged. • Children under 12 years eats on complimentary basis; 3 meals/day from children's menu. However if dining from adult menu 50% off adult pricing applies.
• Maximum of 1 rollaway bed is permitted for all room types.
• Maximum of 2 children aged up to 11.99 years old may share a room with 1 or 2 adults free of charge, utilising existing room bedding or an extra rollaway.
• Parents with young children sharing the Over Water Suites will be required to sign a liability form.
• Baby cot is complimentary.
• Infant: 0 – 1.99 years (inclusive) complimentary stay, except for a government tax of USD 6 per child per night will apply.
• Child: 2 – 11.99 years (inclusive) complimentary stay, except for a government tax of USD 6 per child per night will apply.
• If a disclaimer is signed upon arrival children can be accommodated in Over Water Suites.