Hidden in the Raa Atoll, Dhigali Island is a 40-minute journey by seaplane from Malé International Airport or a 70-minute flight including a short speedboat transfer. As soon as your feet sink into the powder white sand you will see that this is an island hideaway with a difference. There are no traditional thatched buildings but instead white, sleek castaway villas and over water bungalows dot the island’s crystal blue perimeter providing guests with wonderful views. The furnishings, and occasional pops of colour, accentuate the cool and restful interiors, and blend beautifully with the tropical setting. There are five restaurants, including a varied and plentiful all-day buffet, three beachfront pools, a dive centre and the house reef is ideal for snorkeling and canoeing before heading to the bar for cocktail sundowners
Sorry, we have no rooms at this property on your dates.
Please try another date.
From welcoming at the airport to helping your transfer to resort.
Complimentary meal plan upgrade to the next level: from 29-Nov-2019 to 31-Oct-2020
• Book Bed and Breakfast and get complimentary Half Board (BB=HB)
• Book Half Board and get complimentary Full Board (HB=FB)
• Book Full Board and get complimentary Dine Around All Inclusive (FB=DAAI)
REMARKS & INCLUSIONS
• Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per night.
• The Government tax is subject to change by the Government of Maldives with or without prior notice. The Guest will bear all tax increments, should there be any amendments.
• The above rates are on Bed & Breakfast basis.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
• Check-in 1400 hrs, check-out 1200 hrs.
MINIMUM STAY PERIODS
• Minimum length of stay for the period from 28 December to 05 January.
• Minimum 2 night stays required in Beach Suite with Pool and Dhigali Suite.
• Half Board and Full Board meals are served in Capers only.
• Only one meal plan can be selected throughout the stay.
• Seaplane transfer to the Resort is available only during daylight hours (06:00hrs to 16:00hrs). Guests arriving after that will require an overnight stay before they can be transferred to the Resort the next morning.
• The earliest international departure that we can accommodate is 09.00hrs.
• Domestic transfers are available during day/night; subject to the flight operator’s scheduled timetable.
• Domestic transfer rate includes domestic air transfer and speed boat transfer.