Nestled in South Malé atoll, Jumeirah Vittaveli is a short 20-minute motorized catamaran ride from Malé International Airport and offers an eclectic mix of accommodation styles with 43 stylish and comfortable thatched roofed villas and Asian inspired over water villas, each with their own pool and giant sea slide. The island offers guests a variety of sports and activities, a fabulous spa, and an excellent 5* PADI and water sports centre so there is ample opportunity to explore the five nearby shipwrecks and the incredible house reef which is teeming with marine life. Jumeirah Vittaveli is the perfect place for everyone to holiday at their own pace and, as it offers one of the Maldives largest kids clubs, there is plenty to keep the younger members of the family occupied whilst you relax. Enjoy sunset cocktails overlooking the extraordinary vista of the Indian Ocean whilst deciding which of the four delightful restaurants you are going to dine in, or opt for a twilight dinner, served in a private cabana, for a truly magical evening.
Sorry, we have no rooms at this property on your dates.
Please try another date.
From welcoming at the airport to helping your transfer to resort.
REMARKS & INCLUSIONS
• Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
• The Government tax is subject to change by the Government of Maldives with or without prior notice. The Guest will bear all tax increments, should there be any amendments.
• All rates are per room per night and inclusive of breakfast (BB basis)
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in Time: 15:00 Male time
• Check-out Time: 12:00 Male time
• No check out and check in on 31st December 2020 and 1st January 2021 and Optional Christmas Gala Dinner (24th December 2020)
MINIMUM STAY PERIODS
• Minimum length of stay of 7 nights between 20th December 2020 and 3rd January 2021
• Early Departures and No Shows: 100% charge on total booking. No show and early departure will be charged 100% of full accommodation including pre-booked private transfer.
• All guest book under Half Board plan can enjoy dining experience at Samsara & enjoy a credit of $95.00 per adult & $47.50 per child at Mu, Finesse & Swarna.
• Full Board guest can enjoy $95.00 credit for dinner and $70.00 for lunch per adult and $47.50 credit for dinner and $35.00 for lunch per child at Mu, Finesse, B4R & Swarna.
• Due to the setting and nature of the Private Ocean Retreat with Slide, Children 11 years and below can be accommodated only with the waiver letter from parents.