When Baros first welcomed visitors to its shores the only form of travel between islands was by wooden dhoni sailboats, and communication with the rest of the world was by Morse code. Baros set the standard for the discerning traveler and other Maldives luxury resorts continue to aspire to reach this. In just 25-minutes the resort speedboat will whisk you to the island where the uncompromising attention to detail and exceptional service has loyal and distinguished guests returning time and time again. The collection of 75 beach and over water villas are handcrafted from burnished timber and sandstone and many have private pools. With three restaurants preparing delicious cuisine and serving fine wines, and two bars where a chilled beer or a sunset cocktail can be enjoyed, the emphasis is on personal service and low-key luxury. Baros is dedicated to protecting and preserving its natural infrastructure, from the house reef which fringes the island to the natural jungle within, and the island remains a place of astonishing natural beauty and is as magical as ever as.
Sorry, we have no rooms at this property on your dates.
Please try another date.
From welcoming at the airport to helping your transfer to resort.
REMARKS & INCLUSIONS
• Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
• The Government tax is subject to change by the Government of Maldives with or without prior notice. The Guest will bear all tax increments, should there be any amendments.
• All rates are per room per night and inclusive of breakfast (BB basis)
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
• Check-in 1400 hrs. Check-out 1200 hrs. All late check-out and early arrivals will be subject to availability and additional charges will apply.
• No departures are accepted on 30 and 31 Dec 2019
MINIMUM STAY PERIODS
• A minimum stay of 5 nights is required for all guests staying within the period of 23 Dec 2019 – 10 Jan 2020.
• Early Checkout Charges and No Show Policy: Full cost as per the original reservation will be charged.
• Half Board is only limited to the Resort’s main restaurant, Lime Restaurant on ‘A la carte basis.
• Guests on Half Board who wish to dine at an outlet other than Lime Restaurant are entitled to 45% discount on the food bill. (Applicable only for dinner). All Restaurants offer ‘A la carte dining experiences.
• Speedboat transfers are arranged according to arrival and departure flight timings provided at the point of reservation.
• Guests joining the speedboat transfers maybe combined with other guests traveling at the same time or same flight.
• Children are considered 8 years to 11.99 years and Bookings with children below 8 years are NOT accepted
• Children between 8 to12 years of age are not recommended in Water Villas and in case a child is accommodated, parents should take full responsibility of the child/children.