A 55-minute journey by seaplane from Malé International Airport transports guests to the luxury all-villa Fairmont Maldives set on the idyllic island of Sirru Fen Fushi in Shaviyani Atoll. The 120 luxury villas are a seamless blend of art and nature with their natural materials, indigenous decorations and native patterns creating a harmonious and eclectic charm. The hideaway beach villas are set in the mangroves whilst the stunning over water villas are built on stilts and sit over the transparent calm water. If you are feeling more adventurous you could stay in a castaway tented villa and experience the peace and tranquility of the island’s tropical jungle.
Ocean-front Raha Market is the dining hub of the resort and serves international fare, as well as Maldivian dishes and gourmet meals from across Asia. Kata is the signature Japanese restaurant where you can enjoy grill fare alongside sushi and sashimi appetizers. Azure is dedicated to seafood sourced from the ocean below your feet, and Onu Onu is the laid-back, wicker chair-dotted poolside bar, perfect for lounging with an exotic drink in hand while basking in the sun.
At just 1km long and 600m wide the island can be explored on foot, bicycle or buggy and as the incredible beaches encircle the island a secluded spot is always easy to find. Back at the resort there are a wide range of activities on offer including tennis, a fitness centre, treatment spa and activity clubs for both kids and teenagers. The dive centre can introduce you to the exceptional marine life found in the surrounding warm waters and you can dive through, or snorkel above, Jason deCaires Taylor’s world-famous underwater stainless-steel sculpture gallery ensuring your visit to the island is unforgettable.
Sorry, we have no rooms at this property on your dates.
Please try another date.
From welcoming at the airport to helping your transfer to resort.
REMARKS & INCLUSIONS
• Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per night.
• The Government tax is subject to change by the Government of Maldives with or without prior notice. The Guest will bear all tax increments, should there be any amendments.
• The above rates are on Bed & Breakfast basis.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
• Check in Time: 15:00 Island time (+1hr to Male Time)
• Check out Time: 12:00 Island time (+1hr to Male Time)
• No Check-In and Check-Out allowed on 31st December and 1st January.
MINIMUM STAY PERIODS
• Compulsory minimum length of stay of 7 nights is required for the period from 23rd December 2018 till 3rd January 2019 and 23rd of December 2019 to 3rd of January 2020
• Return transfer is provided by Seaplane from Male to resort (guests completed immigration procedure and baggage claim at the International Airport by 4.30pm due to Seaplane operation schedule) or Domestic flight from Male Airport to Hanimaadhoo Airport combined with speedboat (guests arrival post Seaplane operation schedule).
• Baggage allowance is 20Kg and 5kg hand luggage per person. • • Extra Luggage (Additional Weight) charges for Seaplane to Domestic Transfer has to be borne by the guests.
• Complimentary access to Kids club for children below 12 y.o. and Teens club for guests above 12 y.o.