Paradise Island Resort & Spa is one of the largest Maldivian resorts and can be reached by a short 20-minute speedboat ride from Malé International Airport. Action-packed and full of fun, this resort will appeal to couple, groups of friends, and families who are seeking an active holiday. Here you can enjoy the fully equipped fitness centre, volleyball, basketball, football and a spa offering a wide selection of traditional and Asian treatments. There is an excellent dive centre on site and snorkeling and diving tours are available every day. This beautiful barefoot resort epitomises comfort and casual elegance and 282 stunning suites, beach bungalows and over water villas provide the ultimate in tropical luxury. Pathways wind through the landscaped tropical grounds and connect the accommodation, restaurants and bars with the pool, incredible beaches and the stunning lagoon.
Sorry, we have no rooms at this property on your dates.
Please try another date.
From welcoming at the airport to helping your transfer to resort.
*Please send all reservation related queries to [email protected]
REMARKS & INCLUSIONS (2021-2022 & 2022-2023)
• Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
• Rates are quoted in USD on Half Board,
• Room rates are quoted per room per night, for the number of persons specified in the “Std Pax” column.
• Infants below 2 years FOC (green tax payable). A complimentary Baby Cot will be provided for infants.
• Minimum Nights for Peak Season: 4 nights ( 24.Dec.2022 To 10.Jan.2023)
• Check-out restrictions: No check-out is allowed on 24th December, 31st December and 1st January.
CANCELLATIONS, NO-SHOWS, AND EARLY DEPARTURES (2021-2022)
Cancellation of individual bookings, no-shows, and early departures (based on the booked meal plan) will be charged as follows.
No Cancellation is charged for bookings confirmed and cancelled within the release period.
Cancellations made on arrival date will be considered as no-shows.
Shifting of booking date and change of names after the release period will be considered as a cancellation.
For resort changes within the Villa group, cancellation and early departure charges will be waived off.
For group booking cancellations, please refer to Group Bookings & Cancellations under Terms and Conditions.
CANCELLATIONS, NO-SHOWS, AND EARLY DEPARTURES (2022-2023)
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT (2021-2022)
Check-in Time 13:00hrs of the arrival date And Check-out Time 12:00hrs of the departure date
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT (2022-2023)
Check-in Time 14:00hrs of the arrival date And Check-out Time 12:00hrs of the departure date