A short but awe-inspiring 25-minute seaplane journey from Malé International Airport, followed by an exhilarating 25-minute speedboat ride, transports you to this stunning tropical paradise where beach foot luxury is waiting. The 125 beach and over water villas and suites have been thoughtfully designed to accentuate the traditional charms and island vibes of Maldivian Culture, offering warm and contemporary furnishings, an incredible sense of space, and stunning ocean views from every vista. Your taste buds will thank you too with four restaurants and two bars to choose from, you can enjoy laid-back al fresco dining, seafood delicacies, international dishes with a Maldivian twist, Italian flavors and Asia inspired creations. At the Reserve bar a selection of some of the finest wines from around the world have been hand selected by the sommelier who will delight in making recommendations especially for you. There are activities to suit every demand from a tranquil reading area for quieter moments to a game of tennis or a workout in the gym, with Indian Ocean views to inspire and motivate you. If you are feeling more adventurous then snorkeling and diving awaits and from May to October hundreds of Manta are enticed into the Baa Atoll by the blooming plankton, often accompanied by whale sharks. Children are welcome too with a superb kids club creating the perfect opportunity for you to relax at the over water spa, before sinking into a comfortable seat with a cocktail to watch the sun disappear at the end of another incredible day.
Sorry, we have no rooms at this property on your dates.
Please try another date.
From welcoming at the airport to helping your transfer to resort.
REMARKS & INCLUSIONS
• Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
• The Government tax is subject to change by the Government of Maldives with or without prior notice. The Guest will bear all tax increments, should there be any amendments.
• All rates are per room per night and inclusive of breakfast (BB basis)
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-In time is 3:00 pm Vakkaru island time. Check-Out time is 1:00 pm Vakkaru island time.
• Early check-in/late check-out are subject to availability and will incur a charge of 100% of the nightly room rate.
• No check-out is allowed on 31 Dec 2019/2020.
MINIMUM STAY PERIODS
• For stay dates which include Festive Season (20 December 2019 to 11 January 2019 and 22 December 2020 to 10 January 2020), a minimum length of stay of 5 nights is required for all room types.
• A minimum of 2 nights per room type is required for split stay.
• Dinner option for Half Board and Full Board are applicable in the open and available restaurants including Amaany, Onu, Lagoon Bar or Isoletta, 3 courses per person as a maximum or buffet when available.
• Lunch options for Full Board are applicable in the open and available restaurants including Lagoon Bar or Isoletta.
• No beverages are included in Half Board and Full Board plans and charged on consumption.
• Seaplane transfers are available during daylight hours only.
• Baggage allowance is 20kg suitcase and 5kg hand luggage. Excess baggage is chargeable at US$ 3.00 per kg.
• Guests arriving at Male’ airport after 3.15pm will have the option to book domestic flight or will require overnight accommodation close by the airport to be transferred to the resort the following morning.