Of all the luxurious lairs in the turquoise-fringed, white-sanded Maldivian archipelago, this resort is perhaps one of the most exclusive and elegant ones. Designed by Jean Michel Gathy, Cheval Blanc Randheli exudes unmatched style and attracts celebrity clientele, the likes of fashion designers and even the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. The resort is located in pristine and unspoilt Noonu Atoll, reached by a picturesque 40-minute ride in the Maison’s own bespoke seaplane from the capital city, Male’.The resort features 45 loft-style villas or Maisons, all tastefully decorated with warm living rooms, private infinity pools and adjoining powder rooms. Each villa comes with your own personal Majordome, available 24/7, who will look after your every wish. Take your pick from Maisons perched over the crystalline seas; some sitting in their own tropical garden; and those lining the beach.
Sorry, we have no rooms at this property on your dates.
Please try another date.
From welcoming at the airport to helping your transfer to resort.
REMARKS & INCLUSIONS
▪ Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
▪ The Government tax is subject to change by the Government of Maldives with or without prior notice.
▪ The Guest will bear all tax increments, should there be any amendments.
Check-in / Check-out Policy
▪ Check-in time is at 14:00 and check-out time is noon
▪ Cheval Blanc Randheli is on GMT+6, 1 hour ahead of Male’ time
▪ The Maison strongly recommends booking the night before in case of an early arrival and the night after in case of late departure (please note the seaplane operates only during daylight hours).
All changes or cancellation requests must be exclusively submitted in writing to our reservations department at [email protected]
▪ We recommend purchasing adequate travel insurance prior to confirming a reservation. Confirmation of a reservation means acceptance of the Maison's respective cancellation policy, terms and conditions.
▪ The Maison reserves the right to refuse exemptions from its cancellation policy for medical matters or any other unforeseen circumstances.
▪ Payment for all incidental charges ought to be settled at the Maison prior to check-out.
▪ Early departures or cancellations due to inclement weather conditions are fully chargeable.
▪ The Maison reserves the right to release the booking without prior notice if full prepayment is not received on time.
In the event of a no-show (i.e. if you neither use nor cancel your reservation), a fee equivalent to the value of the entire stay will be charged. All fees and penalties are inclusive of taxes.
▪ Any booking of 6 villas or more is considered as a group booking and is subject to specific payment and cancellation conditions.
▪ TO rates and conditions do not apply to group bookings. Should you have a group request, we invite you to contact our sales & reservations departments for a proposal. Dec 20th, 2020 to Jan 10th, 2021 Jan 11th to May 3rd, 2021 & Oct 1st to Oct 7th, 2021 May 4th to Sept 30th, 2021 & Oct 8th to Dec 19th, 2021